- Tabs to make multiple searches at the same time
- Able to show results from multiple imageboards at the same time in a single tab
- Remove duplicate results from multiple-imageboard searches
- Auto-completion of tags in the search field
- Blacklisting of tags to mark or hide images you don't want to see
- Proxy support
- Post-filtering (useful for imageboards limiting the number of tags you can use in a single search)
- Auto-download images as you search according to a whitelist
- Download thousands of images at once
- Download single images using their MD5 or ID
- Command line interface to download images
- Add your own imageboards very easily
- Authentication for sources behind a login wall
- Theme support using CSS. See Themes for details.
- Lots of options to customize the program's behaviour
- Save images using a custom format, for example
- Favorite tags to keep track of new images
- "View it later" tags to save a search for later
- Support saving images directly to a local booru, such as Szurubooru, MyImouto, Gelbooru, or Shimmie.
- Can add entries to a database for each image or tag while downloading. See Commands for details.
- Conditional filenames triggered by a tag
- Rename already downloaded images
Note that those are only a few sources present by default, but you can add as many as you want very easily!